Hintere Seitenscheibe fährt von alleine runter

• Hello Damien,

I haven't had time to look into the problem any further. I think when the weather gets better/warmer I will probably deal with the issue again. At the moment I have also removed the fuse. I'll have to test whether the roof opens at all if the rear windows don't go down.

As soon as I find something out, I'll let you know. If you solve the problem in the meantime, you can post something here.

Best regards

Carsten

• Hallo Carsten,

I haven't had any problems for two weeks.

I have disconnected the battery and I have follow the procedure in the user manual to reset the windows. The first time that I disconnected, I followed the procedure on the dashboard screen. The difference between the two procedure is the windows movement order. With the procedure on the dashboard screen, I had the problem again a few hours later.

I don't know if it's the solution, but I'm quiet for to weeks.

Damien

• Hi Damien,

I had already done this after the garage recommended disconnecting the battery for a longer time (more than 1 hour). But after about a week or so it started again. Now that the weather is better, I'll put the fuse back in and see if the problem only occurs when it's damp.

I'll keep you posted if there's any news.

Carsten