Rear Shock Absorber

• Does anyone know if the Opel Cascada and the Vauxhall Cascada have the same rear shock absorbers (dampers) as when I search for a pair for my Vauxhall all the online suppliers say the Bilsten damper only fits the opel Cascada.

• think there are the same for Opel, Vauxhall, Holden, Buick. The different is only diesel and petrol.

Cascada 1,6 Innovation Automatik, Samtrot, Malbec, Leder schwarz, Komfort-Paket, Sport-Paket, Navi 650, Tesla-Style-Radio, Rückfahrkamera, Spiegel el. anklappbar, AHK,
    Sommerräder GTC-OPC 8,5x20, Winterräder Borbet F 7x17, ohne RDKS
    Hertz MLK 1650.3 vorne, Hertz 690.3 Coax hinten, Hertz ML Power 4, Hertz MP 250 4.3, Hertz ML Power 1, Hertz H8 DSP

TÄGLICH GEÖFFNET :thumbup:

PIMPmyCASCADA
    Spritmonitor

• Cascada 1,6 Innovation Automatik, Samtrot, Malbec, Leder schwarz, Komfort-Paket, Sport-Paket, Navi 650, Tesla-Style-Radio, Rückfahrkamera, Spiegel el. anklappbar, AHK,
    Hertz MLK 1650.3 vorne, Hertz 690.3 Coax hinten, Hertz ML Power 4, Hertz MP 250 4.3, Hertz ML Power 1, Hertz H8 DSP

PIMPmyCASCADA
    Spritmonitor

• Hi Werner,

Yes that's where I got the OEM part number from, I would have thought they were the same from opel & vauxhall just didn't want to order the wrong ones as they are non returnable if ordered for the wrong vehicle from Auto doc as they are half the price than quoted here in the uk from GPS.

• They should be the same as the catalogue is for Opel/Vauxhall. The different parts for Vauxhall are also listed (right-hand drive).

Cascada 1,6 Innovation Automatik, Samtrot, Malbec, Leder schwarz, Komfort-Paket, Sport-Paket, Navi 650, Tesla-Style-Radio, Rückfahrkamera, Spiegel el. anklappbar, AHK,

PIMPmyCASCADA
    Spritmonitor